Do you want to learn about how the OCRE Cloud Framework
can provide your organisation with volume discounts and
a path to easier procurement procedures for commercial cloud services?
This workshop on Discounts, Easy Procurement for Research & Academia provides an open forum for institutions, NRENs and OCRE’s procurement specialists to meet and ensure that institutions are exploiting the benefits provided by the OCRE Cloud Framework.
The workshop showcases the OCRE Cloud Framework, how it works and why the majority of European research institutions can benefit from it, as well as legal tips and tricks to working within the OCRE Cloud Framework.
Who should attend and why
The webinar is open to all, but the following are highly encouraged to attend, particularly:
- University or research institution ICT or procurement team members looking for opportunities offered by OCRE
- NREN representatives interested in learning about the benefits of the OCRE cloud framework
- Procurement professionals or enthusiasts and EOSC community members curious about replicating the OCRE methodology and business model
Agenda-March 01 2022
- 11:00: Welcome and introduction – David Heyns (GÉANT), OCRE Project Director
- 11:10: OCRE Framework: Tender & Law, Tips and tricks to make the most of the OCRE Cloud Framework for your institution – Monique Pellinkhof (GÉANT), OCRE Procurement Specialist
- 11:30: Open discussion – Moderated by Rob Carrillo (Trust-IT), OCRE Communications Lead