OCRE project is organising the side meeting entitled “Everything you need to know about the OCRE Framework” which will be hosted at the TNC conference 2022.
Monique Pellinkhof from GÉANT will chair the event on Monday 13th June 2022 in the slot 09:00 – 17:30 CEST.
The following points will be touched over the full day session:
• legitimacy of the Framework;
• GDPR compliancy;
• description on awarding procedures;
• overall usage possibilities within each lot.
Who should attend
The session is open to all, but the following are highly encouraged to attend:
- University or research institution ICT or procurement team members looking for opportunities offered by OCRE
- NREN representatives interested in learning about the benefits of the OCRE cloud framework
- Procurement professionals or enthusiasts and EOSC community members curious about replicating the OCRE methodology and business models